Stellar Of The Seas Cruise 3 Days 2 Nights Sleep On Boat
Cruise name: Stellar Of The Seas Cruise
Destination: Stellar Of The Seas Cruise - Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay
Duration: 3 Days 2 Nights
Price: $306.00Stellar Of The Seas Cruise 3 Days 2 Nights - Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay
Day 1: Hanoi - Tuan Chau marina - Halong bay – Lunch – Swimming at Lagoon nature area (in Lan Ha Bay) – Sunset party – Cooking demonstration – BBQ Dinner – Onboard night activities.
Day 2: Tai chi – Breakfast – Lan Ha bay – Lunch – Cycling at Viet Hai Village – Swimming at Ba Trai Dao beach area – BBQ Dinner (different menu) – Free time for activities
Day 1: Hanoi - Tuan Chau marina - Halong bay – Lunch – Swimming at Lagoon nature area (in Lan Ha Bay) – Sunset party – Cooking demonstration – BBQ Dinner – Onboard night activities.09:00 – 09:15 approx: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter
Start 2,5 hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine (for the guests use our transfer service)
11:45 – 12.00 approx: Arriving Tuan Chau marina, transferred by speedboat to Stellar of the Seas. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction.
Set sail as lunch is served
12:30 : Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan habour where belonged to Cat Ba area.
Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
Heading back toward the sleeping area
Early evening: Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course.
18:00: Join us for a short class of cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
19:00: BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of swimming pool area.
After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.
Overnight on board
Day 2: Tai chi – Breakfast – Lan Ha bay – Lunch – Cycling at Viet Hai Village – Swimming at Ba Trai Dao beach area – BBQ Dinner (different menu) – Free time for activities6:30: Join us for a Tai Chi session for the early risers on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
07:30: Joining light breakfast in a panorama view of the world heritage site. After breakfast, enjoy your time for relaxing in amazing view of the Lan Ha bay while the boat continues cruising further for sightseeing.
11:30 approx: Lunch is served before getting on the speed boat to explore some unique area where the main boat cannot go through.
13:15 approx: Transfer to the speed boat heading to Viet Hai Village.
Afternoon: Take the bicycle ride to enjoy gorgeous sceneries along village roads and go through rain forests. We also visit a local family’s house to see the daily life of local people. Back to the day boat to continue cruising further in Lan Ha Bay.
15:00: Arrive to Ba Trai Dao Beach area for swimming, guest will have chance to see fish farm at the typical Lan Ha bay floating village.
Back to Stellar of the seas, take time to refresh or play some short game in our golf course or relax with massage services as we cruise to sleeping area. BBQ dinner (different menu) is served.
After dinner reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, swimming pool, wine and cigars cellar or enjoy the landscape of the bay at night. Relax with massage services. Take one of our on-board activities like squid fishing, watching movies in the restaurant.
Overnight on board
Day 3: Tai Chi - Breakfast – Sang Toi (Dark & Bright) Cave – Typical Vietnamese cuisine – Farewell at your hotel in Hanoi
06:30: Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 7:45: Local light breakfast is served
08:00: Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:30: Check out the room
10:00: Vietnamese cuisine is served.
12:00: Disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat
Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine returned to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:00
The tour prices are included as:
- FREE 1 private car for the airport pick-up service (Pick-up from Noi Bai International Airport to your Hotels in Hanoi)
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues.
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation the air-conditioned ensuite cabins as your booking request.
- English-speaking guide during the tour
- In house English-speaking guide
- All meals served on boat (as 3 Days: 03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts. 2 Days: 02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
- All activities outlined above, including swimming, kayaking, cooking and night squid fishing.
- On board insurance and service charges
- Transfer service: Limousine minivan 15USD/ person/ 1 way (sharing), MPV Sedona 20USD/ person/ 1 way (sharing)
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing room & bed with parent.
- Children from 5 to 9 years old are charged 70% of adult price, also sharing room & bed with parent.
- Children from 9 years old are charged 100% of adult price, sharing room with parent, but have a private bed.
- This children's Policy is only the policy and we are happy to keep contact with you by email if you are a big group or family who has more children for a best price or for any special question or request.
- How to Book This Tour with us: You can click to book the tour with us easy and pay a deposit payment from 10% to 30% at our website. It is easy and highly recommended. They are all refundable back to your cards if there is any cancellation before 3 days of the tour departure date.
- The Deposit Payment: We only get a SMALL DEPOSIT from you in advance to make sure that you are our customers before we are going to arrnage our room on boat and service in the tours for you (Not someone want to make a joke).
- The Balance Payment: The Rest of Payment will be paid at our office or online by payment link which will be sent to your email directly after your request.
- Why You Should Book Direct With our Company: Boking at our website, you get THE CHEAPEST PRICE guaranteed + You are also SAVING your time & SAVING your money by instant Booking Online very Easy & Secured + We take a best care of your trip and the better cabins will be normally arranged for our direct customers + FREE CANCELLATION if your plan is changed (Note: free cancellation before 3 days of the tour departure date)
- More Special Offer: If you are a big goup, families, company... who are looking for better price, special request, Honeymoon....please let us know by email: firstname.lastname@example.org / or by phone: +84 975 562 168 Whatsapp/ Viber/ Sms...
Stellar Of The Seas Cruise Other Tours
Destination: Hanoi - Stellar Of The Seas Cruise - Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi
Day 1 : Hanoi - Tuan Chau marina - Halong bay – Lunch – Swimming at Lagoon nature area (in Lan Ha Bay) – Sunset party – Cooking demonstration – BBQ Dinner – Onboard night activities
Day 2: Tai Chi - Breakfast – Sang Toi (Dark & Bright) Cave – Typical Vietnamese cuisine – Farewell at your hotel in Hanoi